First Time Published Date: 07 Feb 2023
Nepal Development Society is a not for profit, humanitarian social organization working in drinking water, education, livelihood, relief and support sectors since 2012 A.D.
Nepal development Society is looking to a committed, self-motivated, dynamic individual to Public Relations and Media Officer.
Post: Public Relations and Media Officer
Duty Station: Baluwatar, Kathmandu.
Required No. : 1 (One)
Employment Type: Full Time.
Salary: According to the rules and regulation of Society.
Apply deadline: 20 Feb 2023.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Humanities, Social Science, Management and Public administration.
Experience required: At least 2 years in public relations, media and project management.
Submission of Application:
Interested eligible candidates are requested to submit cover letter, updated CV Citizenship certificate and educational attainment certificates in email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17:00 o clock on 20 Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nepal Development Society has right to reject all applications. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained.
1- To create good relationship with governmental offices, stakeholders and project implementers.
2. To prepare project proposals and take approval from social welfare council to implement the projects received from international partner organizations.
3. Prepare the periodic plan for projects and other documents required for obtaining official permissions in coordination with the project supervisors.
4. To conduct field survey visits to design project proposal and to prepare plan.
5. To organize meetings with local level government officials to identify the beneficiaries of projects.
6. Confirming the progress of project implementation accordance with government procedures.
7. Prepare, edit and update promotional materials and publications of organization (Brochures, videos, social media, website etc)
8. To search new partner organization by sending them project proposals.
9. To establish and keep relationships with government offices, partner organizations, stakeholders, employees and beneficiaries.
10. Preparing and producing organizational promotional documents.
11. Prepare of tender documents, evaluation of tenders.